When you have that dinner at home or at a fancy restaurant and everything is perfect but just not that one problem that you have been ignoring, the heart burn definitely ruins your meal. Over the counter medication helps, but there are some other small things one can do to help treat heart burn problem. We are presenting very simple and effective heartburn treatments which you can do at any time after dinner or lunch to permanently get rid of heartburn problem.
5 Quick Methods for HeartBurn Treatments at Home:
- Chewing gum, other than getting rid of bad mouth odor, it helps easing the heart burn problem. A study for the Journal of Dental Research showed that people who suffered with the gastro esophageal reflux felt relief when they chewed gum. One can always use sugar free gum for not ending up with a new problem rather than getting rid of the one you already have i.e. heart burning issue.
- Traditional methods include using baking soda, as it is a base and it neutralizes the acid in the stomach causing the heart burn. Mixing one or a half table spoon in water and drinking are simple heartburn treatments.
- Aloe, is a plant that is known to ease up burn pains this can also help with a heart burn, the juice of Aloe Vera reduces inflammation that in present in the esophagus and the stomach causing the heart burn. Drinking half a cup before meals should help to reduce the stomach burning. But this also acts as a laxative, so one should look for products that say that the laxative component has been removed. Click here to read Digestive system problems and solutions.
- The slipper elm is used in many herbal treatments for different problems, the list also include GERD for the treatment of heart burning. The extract from the tree helps thicken the outer most layer inside the stomach which would act like a barrier against the strong acid.
- Sometime tight belt creates the pressure on the abdomen, lose your pent belt or losing the button of your tight jeans also give you quick relief from the heart burn. Click here to read Upset Stomach Remedies for quick relief.
More than 60 million people suffer from heart burns, and they get these at least once a month. Some of the Heart burn triggers include fish oil supplements, peppermint and also at time prescribed medication. Using the above home remedies for the heartburn treatments you can easily get rid of stomach burning problem.