A beautiful face is nothing without healthy and good looking hair. Have you ever noticed, if you go out to a party, to school/university or your work place, if your hair isn’t good you might not standout. Even if you are dressed poorly, if you have beautiful hair it can hide the flaws with the beauty, especially long hair. Nowadays, people do not follow a healthy routine and diet therefore we hear people complaining about their hair fall a lot.
Home Remedies to improve hair Growth Fast:
- You might not like the idea of a scissor near your hair when you plan to grow them but it is actually very important to improve hair growth. All the women out there wanting to have long hair should make sure they go to the salon to get their hair trimmed. They need to follow this routine every 6 to 8 weeks for good results.
- Oil works really well on your hair. Try to oil your hair at home thrice a week. Make sure you cover your scalp properly to relax the pores and encourage growth. You can also take hair oil massage treatments from the salon to regrow hair.
- While you focus on things to apply to your hair, you should also bring changes to your diet. Try to add fish to your diet as it is the best thing for fast hair growth. Fish not only makes your hair grow faster but also gives your hair health and a shiny look. You can take fish capsules as well to add the benefits to your diet.
- Another tip to improve hair growth is to look into your kitchen for help. Take a couple of eggs, separate the egg yolks and beat the egg whites in another bowl. Before showering apply egg whites on your scalp and rest of the hair and leave it there for as long as possible. Rinse you hair well when you shower to prevent them from smelling.
- Just like you need to drink water to keep your skin healthy, you also need to keep yourself hydrated for healthy hair. Water is always healthy for your health as it acts as a toxic cleaner in the body.
- You should know if you brush your hair less, they might start breaking and falling often. So here is a tip to improve hair growth. Make a routine to brush your hair thoroughly with a good hair brush. Brush them properly from root to tip. This will help the blood circulation to be active and faster resulting in hair growth. However make sure you are gentle with your hair.
- You need to avoid having split ends if you wish to regrow your hair faster. For that you must avoid using straightening irons and blow drying your hair as much you can. Protect your hair from heat damage for healthy hair.
- Sleep is another important factor when you are willing to improve your hair growth. Keep your head relaxed and stress free. That doesn’t mean you over sleep. Just sleep enough and follow a routine.
- Also, add enough proteins to your diet. If your hair isn’t healthy they won’t grow fast. Try adding eggs, red meat, fish, fruits and vegetables to your diet. What you eat really does leave an impact on your hair. If you wish to regrow your hair, you should never skip food that is rich in proteins.
- If you have dry hair, keep them moisturized with conditioners and homemade stuff like potato water. Also add a lemon to water when you wash your hair for shine and healthy hair as it has vitamin C. These are a few tips to improve hair growth and will most likely make a difference to your hair health.