Diabetes is a condition when the body stops making insulin and therefore it leaves adverse effects on the health when the glucose do not digest in the proper way. There are two types of diabetes, type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is more common in youngster’s even babies and type 2 is common in adult and old people. There are several steps that we can take to control diabetes because it affects the health in the worse way if not maintained. How to control diabetes is a very common question so today we tried to find some home remedies to control diabetes. First we are discussing the important symptoms of diabetes. Below are the symptoms of diabetes patient to know whether they have high blood sugar or not. Click here to read what is Diabetes?
Symptoms of Diabetes:
- If you lose weight unnaturally or gain weight the same way then you should see your doctor as this is a common factor seen in symptoms of diabetes.
- Swelling on your feet and around the ankles is another sign of diabetes.
- Sometime your cholesterol can also be increased in the complete blood tests. That’s something to worry about.
- If you feel uncomfortable during the night due to pain in lower legs and feel it quite often it can be something to be concerned for. Immediately see the doctor. Weakness and fatigue are two other symptoms commonly seen in the patients.
- Also, if your thirst level rise most of the time and you also see a few other symptoms it is likely that you are having high blood sugar levels.
- Moreover people tend to notice a noticeable increase in the amount of urination. They might need to use the toilet frequently.
- Sometimes lack of concentration is another symptom of diabetes. You might also feel that you vision has blurred and you are likely to feel a tingling sensation in your hands and feet.
It is not necessary that all the patients would feel the same diabetes symptoms but these can vary with the health of each person. It is recommended to see a doctor immediately if you notice the above signs or diabetes symptoms.
How to Control Diabetes or High Blood Sugar:
Following are the important home remedies to control diabetes without medicine:
- Eat food in proper intervals. Either you can ask your doctor or you can plan a diet on your own. Make a chart of what food you can eat as a diabetic patient. You can add one fruit a day if your blood sugar level stays under control. Moreover make sure you do not have big meals a day in fact divide meals into 5 times a day for better levels of sugar.
- Eat foods that are not high in sugar, for example mints and bitter guard. Also add peaches to your diet. These foods and fruits help to control blood sugar level.
- Avoid having a sweet tooth, Cut down on fatty and sweet things like cakes and ice creams and cold drinks. You can always try to have diet authentic drinks and juices if you like. Also avoid bakery items made of dough and starch.
- Oatmeal is very good to control sugar levels. You can always make a routine of eating wheat oatmeal in the breakfast. oatmeal is widely used all over the world for the control of diabetes and reducing blood sugar level.
- Most important is to keep yourself active day and night. For easy understanding it is just like calories. Add walk and light exercise to your routine even if it is for 15 minutes. You can skip walk a day and see the difference in your sugar levels.
- Keep your cholesterol controlled as well. For a better and improved health. If you are to inject insulin then be regular and make sure you inject it at the same time daily. By following 6 steps you can control diabetes at home without any medicine.