Freckles are small brown dotty spots that are formed in different sizes on the skin and are most common in people who have very fair complexion. Girls and women are more concerned with freckles if they appear on the face especially on the cheeks and nose. Freckles look ugly and overshadow the beauty of a face. There are many things you can do to remove freckles. There are cosmetic ways and treatments as well to get rid of freckles but are quite expensive.
How to Remove Freckles from Face Permanently:
- Lemon Juice acts as bleach and a color cutter product. Lemons are easily available and cheap to buy. Squeeze out the juice and directly apply it on the freckles and leave it till it dries. Rinse off whenever you wish to as it has no side effects. The natural properties lemon has are also effective for brown and dark spots if you apply it and follow the routine regularly. Lemon juice will help you reduce freckles.
- Sour cream is the most popular thing used as a freckle removal product due to the lactic acid which is found in the cream. The acid is the main thing which helps to reduce the freckles from the face. The remedy is easy to carry out. Take some sour cream touch it to your finger tip and apply it evenly on the area that has freckles. Let the cream sit until it dries completely then wipe it from the skin with soft cotton or tissue paper.
Do not use water to rinse it. Simply moisturize your face after you take off the cream. Your skin will not show signs of dryness. This tip will really help you remove freckles from your face.
- Honey can also prove to be effective in removing freckles from your face. Honey is a natural product that is available in every household. Honey is used to treat several problems and has proven to be one of the best home remedies.
- Put honey in a small bowl and add some water to it and warm it up in the microwave. Then apply the mixture on the face. Rinse it off with warm water when it dries.
Another way to use honey is to mix it with fresh yogurt and apply it as a mask on the face for at least 30 minutes and then rinse it off with fresh water.
- You can also use papaya to reduce freckles from your face. You can do this by taking papaya juice and applying it on your face with a piece of cotton. Gently massage it on your face and later rinse your face with water. Follow this remedy on daily basis.
- Onions are a good exfoliating natural ingredient. Take a red onion and cut it into a thick slice. Cut the whole onion into thick slices and massage them all to your face to reduce freckles.
You can grind the onion as well to extract the juice to apply to your face. To make the juice even more effective add a few drops of vinegar and apply it.
- You can apply buttermilk to remove and lighten the freckles from your face. The simplest way is to directly apply the milk to the spots and leave it there for half an hour and wash it off when your skin dries.
- You can use another way, by crushing the oatmeal and using it as powder with some buttermilk in it. Make thick paste and apply it gently apply it on the area with freckles. You must leave it minimum for 30 minutes and make sure you wash your face with cold water. The above tips are very useful but select a couple of them at a time to remove freckles from your face.