How to get rid of dark face dark spots using home remedies are given below. Many people tend to have dark and unwanted spots on their faces which are hard to get rid of. Some have pretty visible marks on the face which overshadow the looks no matter how beautiful the person is. Dark spots prove to be a bigger concern for women as compared to men. There are certain ways which can be helpful to get rid of face dark spots.
Some Useful Remedies to Get Rid of Face Dark Spots:
Following are the best useful remedies to get rid of face dark spots at home:
1. Vitamin E oil: When this is used in its natural way it exfoliates the skin. Moreover it helps in making the skin tone even resulting in lightening the dark spots on the face.
2. Lemon: lemon is natural color cutter. The most effective way to treat dark spots it to take a tablespoon of honey and add some drops of lemon into it, and apply it on the dark areas. The citric juice acts as a natural bleaching product.
3. Garlic and Onion juice: another useful tip is to take small quantities of garlic and onion and extract the juice. Then mix both the juices and apply it to the dark spots in the face. After 15-20 minutes, wash your face thoroughly with water.
4. Milk and Honey: these two natural ingredients are very healthy to use on face. It’s good in every way to use it and also helps to lighten the skin tone. Mix both the ingredients until it forms a thick paste and apply it on the dark spots for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
5. Face pack: The most effective way is to use sandalwood powder, by adding glycerin, some drops of lemon juice and rose water to it. Once it has become a paste apply it on the dark spots on the face and leave it till it dries out completely. Then wash it off with cold water to get the best results. Hope the above remedies for face dark spots make a difference in your life!